FIREMAN'S HELMET, FIREDEX 911 (YELLOW)
CHIEFTAIN 911 WARRIOR HELMET (US)
All Chieftain Helmets are certified by SEI, Safety Equipment Institute, and either meet or exceed the following standards: NFPA 1971 Standard, 2007 Edition and CAN/CSA Z94.1-98 Standard.
· Tough through-color, pigmented fiberglass is a reinforced, high-temperature composite shell. Resists cracking, chipping, sharp object penetration, and hides scratches. The long-lasting and easy-to-clean, high gloss, flame retardant finish resists scratches and ultra-violet rays.
· Highly visible ReflexiteTM strips.
· Fleece-lined NomexTM ear/neck cover increases protection. Longer ear cover fits tightly against helmet shell to prevent hot gas or flame from reaching inside helmet.
· Three eye protection choices: polycarbonate 4-inch face shield, eye goggles, or 6-inch face shield.
· Front headband height adjustment permits use with virtually all SCBA facemasks.
Impact insert made of heat insulating polyurethane foam is one-piece molded to a PC/ABS laminate flame-resistance inner liner.